A veterinary dermatologist is a veterinarian with experience in diagnosing and managing animal diseases such as face, leg, fur, foot, hoof, and teeth. Veterinary dermatologists specifically have extensive training and experience in managing allergic skin disease.
- Track 1-1 An Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 2-2 Skin Pathology
- Track 3-3 Hair Loss (Alopecia)
- Track 4-4 Redness of Skin (Erythema)
- Track 5-5 Pigmentary Diseases and Pododermatitis
- Track 6-6 Immune Suppressive Therapy