Dermatologic surgery is to repair and/or enhance the function and cosmetic appearance of skin tissue
Plastic surgery is a surgical practice including the restoration, reconstruction, or modification of the human body. It is of two types:
1. Reconstructive surgery is done for a medical reason It helps repair that damage. It incorporates craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and burn treatment.
2. Aesthetic or Cosmetic surgery is a fundamental component of plastic surgery that includes facial as well as body aesthetic surgery. It aims at improving the appearance.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric plastic surgery
- Track 2-2 Skin grafting
- Track 3-3 Anaesthesia and Anesthesiology
- Track 4-4 Reconstruction and Transplants
- Track 5-5 Burn repairs
- Track 6-6 Scar revisions
- Track 7-7 Psychological disorders
- Track 8-8 Complications, risks and reversals