Neonatal Dermatology is a combination of both neonatology and dermatology. The skin of the new-born differs from that of an adult in several ways. It is more vulnerable to trauma and infection and needs special care.
A medical practitioner who specializes in this subject of pediatric dermatology is named as pediatric dermatologist.
- Track 1-1 Skin care practices in infants
- Track 2-2 Pediatricians
- Track 3-3 Birthmarks
- Track 4-4 Atopic dermatitis
- Track 5-5 Genetic syndrome
- Track 6-6 Melatonin
- Track 7-7 Immunodeficiency
- Track 8-8 Hereditary and Congenital skin problems