The prime immune organ of the body is skin; the object of dermatoimmunology is how the immune system interacts with the skin. The method for recognizing the precise processes of how the skin immune system functions under stable environments and in diseased situations, the delivery of vaccinations across the skin utilizing topical patches to improve immunity against bacteria and viruses and tumors, knowing how environmental influences impact. Testing is needed for the correct identification and treatment of many epithelial organ diseases like the skin, mucous membranes, gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts.
- Track 1-1 Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Track 2-2 Photo-Immunology
- Track 3-3 Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Track 4-4 Autoimmune Skin Diseases
- Track 5-5 New Immunomodulation Therapies In Development
- Track 6-6 Tumor Necrosis Factor