The development of new targets for psoriasis treatment has instituted many new therapies on the field of dermatology. Firstly, the patient should be addressed with educational and psychological needs. A resource named National Psoriasis foundation is offering patients about the social implications and a host of materials on how to manage the disease. Some patients are treated with topical treatments and some of them can be treated directly on phototherapy or systemic treatments. Steroids pulse therapies in dermatology are most commonly used for auto immune conditions and inflammatory disorders as they are less toxic. The administration of supra therapeutic steroids in intermittent manner to enhance the therapeutic effects is termed as pulse therapy.
- Track 1-1 List of Surgeries
- Track 2-2 Essential procedures for emergency and primary care
- Track 3-3 Ayurvedic therapies
- Track 4-4 Current reports on derm therapies
- Track 5-5 Opinions about etiology and dermo therapies