Cosmetic Dermatology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the improvement, enhancement, and appearance of skin, hair, and nails aesthetically, and cosmetically. It is an amalgamation of both medical and surgical aspects. The procedures of dermatology improve the external appearance of the skin by treating various conditions like hyperpigmentation, acne, scars, and wrinkles.
- Track 1-1 Cosmetic science
- Track 2-2 Cosmetic allergens
- Track 3-3 Pigment cell & melanoma
- Track 4-4 Pigmentation
- Track 5-5 Importance of edible cosmetics
- Track 6-6 Natural approach to hair and skin care
- Track 7-7 Latest trends in cosmetic dermatology